mOnY's Cozy Space

Friday, August 08, 2008

Stress Reliever...

ohh finally.. Friday!!
It's been a busy, interesting, a learning process week for me.
Basically, now I work everyday from 8 am to 10 pm straight..In the morning I have a real job, and in the evening I work for my "second job". This week, I deal with the suppliers and sometimes it could be frustrating due to the language barrier and time differences.
Pffffttttttt...
but but but.. I can't wait to see the products..

Anyhow, I read an article from Glamour magazie about great stress reducers and I'd like to share with you this simple, effective method :))

What is the best stress reducer? (according to Mony and the magazine) :P
1. A Stroll in a Park/star gazing/sightseeing
Take your time in enjoying the green natures around you. It will help calm your nerves and soothe your tensions.

2. Laughter
Laugh a lot!
"If you can't laugh at yourself, laugh at somebody else "~ Kathy Griffin

3. Snuggling, cuddling, holding hands.
The research has showed that when we snuggle, hold hands, kiss, hug, cuddle, all that lovey dovey activites, a hormone called Oxytocin is released to make us feel good, calm the nerves, increase immune system and cardiovascular health. What a great deal!
mmmmm..no wonder a snuggle feels so darn good!

Oh by the way.. one of my managers told me that we officially got the big project in Scottsdale..so he asked if I can fly out there in the next 2 weeks..Well! Little that I know, that is the same week that I am flying out to Florida.. Darn it!
I felt so bad when I had to tell him that I have to miss the first trip.. Bah!!
Oh well..
He also said that we have to travel at least once a month and sometimes every 2 weeks.. wow..
This is going to be interesting.. ^^
It might be good to travel there during winter season.. tee..hee ..hee

Happy Friday, everyone..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home