mOnY's Cozy Space

Monday, July 28, 2008

Fun Saturday

What a fun Saturday! The day started off with going to Scenic Valley Railroad in Boone at 3 pm. We initially planned to go for the train at 1.30 pm but we could not make it. We had a party that ran 'till early morning on Friday night. haha..so some of us had a hard time waking up early(including me) to catch the train at 1 pm. Thus..4 pm train ride sounded better.. :)) About 14 of us went soo it was a blastttttttt...

The train ride was super fun..We chose Valley View car which means, we got to sit outside for the whole ride. Since the price is more expensive than Coach class ($4 more :P), they let us sit inside (Coach class) too for the ride in case it rains or got too hot, and we did sit inside for the trip back to the station since it was very dirty!! The coal dust poured down on us like mad!
I will post some pictures once I get it from my friends who brought camera..

After the ride, we went to New China Restaurant to have some dinner, yum yumm..but I just can't stand the wait. We waited for almost 1 hour for the whole dishes to come out.
Then, we headed back to Ames for some games of tennis. I think the right sentence for this is, I did not play tennis; The tennis played me. LOL.. I just sucked at sports. But, it was still fun anyway because everyone seemed to have a good time.

At night, we hung out at one of our friends' house to watch a horror movie..'Cello'..
blah blah blah.. It was alright.. The ghost was so pretty that it did not feel too scarry to watch..Usually I would have to close my eyes and ears .. :P
I still think Shutter (the Thai version) is still #1 for the creepiest, scarriest movie ever and no other movies can beat Shutter yet..

Funn funnnn dayyyyyyyy.. wouldn't you say? Thanks everyone for coming out with us and made the day super fun.. :))

Sunday- nothing big..just spent most of my time in the house ..We had a farewell dinner for one of our friends at night and that's about it.
So sad, DJ has left us again.. I always enjoy her companion.. :((

Alrighty..it's Monday again.. :((((
Good luck!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home