mOnY's Cozy Space

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Break-Up Letter a.k.a Resignation Letter

Dear *company name*,

We have been together for a little over a year now, we’ve had our ups and downs, our laughs and our good times… That’s why it is so difficult for me to say this.. but I can’t hold onto it any longer, because you’re a great company and you deserve the truth.

*Company name*, I love you, but i’m no longer IN love with you. We have the perfect love at the wrong time…I’m so sorry. I have a lot of growing up to do. I can’t give you the commitment you deserve and you can’t give me the passion and liberty that I am drawn to.
Don’t be upset, you’ve done nothing wrong because It’s not you, it’s me. I need to make some changes and get on with my life. Things here have been hard and I need to move on, and work in new places, try out different things.

You have been an important part of my life, Everything happens for a reason and I will never forget you, and I hope you won’t forget me also. We can still be friends.
I’m leaving the state, to give me and yourself some time to deal with this, I will call you when Im ready. We’ve come a long way but we are two different people and I can’t keep on lying to myself. You were a great company and Im sure you will find someone new just around the corner who will make you as happy as you made me.

I am leaving in a week. On Wednesday the 25th. I will miss you.

Sincerely,


xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home