mOnY's Cozy Space

Friday, July 11, 2008

love..can't live with it, can't live without it..

Why am I happy today? Is it because today is Friday? true true..
I am just happy because I am grateful with what I have..
There are things going on in my personal life which could distract me and quite bothersome, but I decided to keep my head high, keep my faith and live on.. :) hopefully the storm shall pass and the rainbow will shine..

Anyhow, I just watched the last episode of Tila Tequila Season 2- one shot too many...(you should watch it if you have time to kill)
All I can say is..that was a total entertainment...full of drama...ohhh how my head hurts watching that episode, but yet I can't keep my eyes off the tv.. hahaha.. *curious mony*.
ooOooo..Especially on the scene where they bitched out to each other.....very scary..
It's always hard when we get a rejection..especially if you were lead to believe that that person has the same feeling as you do.. I guess that's what ticked Tila off.
But, at the same time, I don't think Krissy should say "what goes around, comes around"..that was quite harsh..
oh well..but who am I to judge? I feel bad for both of them....
Anyway, here is the part that I think you should watch... 00OOooo




Love can make people go nuts and crazy and hopeless and angry..but love can also make people go happy, loveydovey, content, smiley, all the good stuffs.
You just have to let go your "old" love and gotta move on, right? Let yourself and the other person find another love and happiness.
love..love..so complicated..

"Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together." ~Author Unknown

"When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal. " ~Author Unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home