mOnY's Cozy Space

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Random Thoughts

It's 6.30 in the morning and I am already sitting in my desk in my office (I have been here since 6 am). No body is here yet and I kinda like this peaceful moment..lol.. nobody bugs me until about 7ish when people actually come..

anyhow..just like any other summer.. I am into baking now.. I have made some cakes and I am trying to finish off the cheese that we got for camping supply. I made cheddar cheese cake last time using butter cream (first time trying butter cream) and people said that it was good. Although..I actually meant to use baking powder since I wanted it to be more puffed,, but oh well..good enough for first try....
To help me baking, I like to go browsing for recipes and I can't belive how many blogs Indonesian girl has in the Net giving out recipes! I came across this blog..called DapurBunda blog..and she has an impressive list of recipe..she is very talented..way way talented!....but then, she stopped posting since August 2006. I thought at first, maybe she got sick of blogging.. LOL (been there, done that). Then..yesterday, I read 1 blog that was linked to the blog and I found out that the owner of DapurBundablog, has passed away.. I was utterly shocked!! She was only 32 when she died.
I became more curious.. I "googled" some more..and I found out that 4 months after the lady has passed away..her husband got married again with her sister...hmm..quite uncommon, yet very interesting. Anyway, I am happy that the kids now have a new mom who is someone that has already loved them. I don't know why ..but I keep thinking of them since yesterday..hopefully they are doing ok now..

Ahh...as for me..life feels pretty plain now.. I am grateful with what I have now, however, I think I need a break..kinda bored with my job..most people here take vacation between June and July ..and I am thinking of getting one for myself too..maybe fly to Florida, visiting my cousin in Disneyland..sounds tempting...
:( :(..not in a good mood today.. I need coffee or Mountain Dew!!
I want to spend more time in the kitchen, trying new recipes, but whenever I got home from work, I am already tired because of the commute drive, the work, bla bla bla..so I dont have much time to do experiments.

I know.. I am not supposed to complain after what God has blessed me..hehehe..however, I am still a human and I am still allowed to express my feelings, right?

Anyhow..let's stop now..and write more later.

Cheerios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home