mOnY's Cozy Space

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

whut?!

This is my last week in CO, I will be flying back this Sunday. I can't believe how time fly! Hmphh...Anyway, I was supposed to have a phone interview with this company but then it was postponed until today. Again, the HR called me and told me that she had an urgent meeting that she cant get out of, that we had to cancel again and plan for tomorrow instead. That makes it twice! Now, I am wondering if she really wants to interview me or if she got someone for the position but just pretending to interview me. I dont know.. I have no idea, all I know, I am not too happy about this. So anyway, I called the other company and we had a great talk. Hopefully we'll hear something soon.

Hmm..I had the weirdest dream last night. I dreamed about my twin's x-gf. It is very weird. The dream really felt super real though. Gosh, I am not sure now if this is supposed to tell me something. So I thought maybe this is a sign that my twin still thinks about her. Then, I asked him if he has a dream about her recently or maybe if he's thought of her a lot. Aha! He said that he has no idea that he kept dreaming about her too this past week. Now...maybe his thoughts were transfered to my dream since we are twins. People say that as twins, we are supposed to have a "special" connection or power. Hahaha..maybe this is it! I get a piece of his dream. LOL
Anyway, this girl (the ex), is a smart girl, but yet not so wise (my personal point-of-view). So hopefully she gets a "better" life with someone else. Otherwise, I am going to feel sorry for her.
Hihihi, 'nuff about her...seriously though, no more dreams about her please unless You are telling me something!!*looking up the sky and screaming* LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home