mOnY's Cozy Space

Friday, June 01, 2007

It's been a while



















































Oh well....it's been almost 4 weeks after my graduation day, May 4th. After that date, I have been having a long vacation until this week. Everything felt surreal, my parents were here, my bro and his GF were here...things all seem soo good. But now, everyone has gone back to their lives, I am back to my own life..things seem very different. Not in a bad way though, it's just different. I am not very good at expressing my feeling, but I do feel sad to see everyone leaving since I know I will spend my days alone again.. blu hu hu hu, but luckily, I still have Chloeeeeeeeeeeeee to be my housemate....LOL

On another note, I am currently in Boulder, CO visiting -s-. It's really a nice place, everywhere you look, you see mountains and hills. I spend my days here looking for jobs..it's quite stressful. I spend around 5 hours everyday nonstop staring at computers, hunting for jobs. Gosh...thank God, it's Friday! My spirit has gone down a bit..I need a break!!
I just dont want my degree to go to waste!! God, I need a job, please.. thank you! :D
Overall, I like living in CO, it's very outdoorsy..people ride their bikes everywhere, and you can see dogs in most public places here. The only problem I had when I first arrived here is I had altitude sickness. I had a hard time breathing , especially when we got to Aspen. Oh gosh.. I cannot walk a long distance without having to stop at least every 5-10 minutes to grasp for air. It's really scary at first. But now, it's getting better. I can walk and take the stairs without having a hard time. I guess, altitude sickness will only stay temporarily, thank God! Otherwise, I dont know how to spend the rest of my days here feeling airless!
That's it for today, thank God for Friday! I need a break, seriously... soo stressful aaaaa.....

0 Comments:

<< Home