mOnY's Cozy Space

Friday, March 09, 2007

TRalala Trililili

Eng ing engggggg....it's almost Sunday.. it's almost the DAY...huhuhh, soo excited but soo nervouss... I hate the anticipation.. I have been living for the last 2 weeks feeling soo nervouss, ahahhaa.. does this mean, I want the job so badddlyyyy?? Maybeeeeeeeeee..
But anyway.. please pleaseeee keep me in your prayer..ahhaha..
Anyhow.. the update about my friend...finally the dad called again and said that he has transferred money to my friend's account so she can finally "live" again.. LOL LOL
I dont have anything against her, but I just hope that she can wake up and see that she needs to do something for her life. Most of everyone here see her as someone who likes to party, have fun and doesnt care about school. Well, that's not my business really... soo I wish her a good life! At least, I have done my part to help her out, the rest is really up to her ;) I have learned to not butt into people's business eventhough I mean well, unless they are calling for my help! LOL
Anyways, have a great Spring break everyoneeeeeeeee... ciaooooooooooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home