mOnY's Cozy Space

Friday, February 16, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Today, I completely stayed at home with my pajamas on the whole day! hauahuaha,...it feels niceeeeeeeee....
I have been having this cold for a whole week and yesterday was my "blah" day.. I had to wake up very early because I had a meeting at campus around 9.30am. I ended up staying in Gerdin the entire day (before 4.45pm). Between meeting and working, it was very tiring! We have a group presentation in DSM in the evening. Our topic was PS3 Launch in Korea...hihihhi...sounds interesting, doesn't it? Basically, we talked about how Sony sold its PS3 way lower than the cost of goods sold. I think Sony made those consoles for about $800 but they sold it for only $500 per unit. Thus, they are losing $300 per unit per sale.. Isn't crazy? However, they are still selling it anyway just to promote their Blue Ray technology that no other consoles have yet. If you purchase a regular Blue Ray DVD, you gotta pay between $1000-$20000, but why bother paying that high price, if you can get PS3 that can play game and DVD for only $500?? Yupe, that's Sony's strategy in Korea. But, of course, there is XBOX 360 that has been launched for a year in Korea, thus, it would be a very difficult competition for Sony.
Anyhow, our professor said that we did a good job because it showed that we did a lot of research in the presentation. We gave lots of video and financial information, hahaha all of that were done in only 4 days. tee..heee..heee

Tomorrow we are going to have a Midterm Exam..geezzz.. it's been a long time since I have to really study.. all of my MBA classes usually have a take-home exam (solving a case), so tomorrow will be my first experience taking in-class exam, closed book exam after what, 5 years? huhuh...It took me the entire day today just to study and memorize 6 chapters! DANG! I feel like a turtle..
If time permits me, I am going to DSM tomorrow to go shopping with my ladiez ..huhuh I think it would be a splendid time, because I do really need a break from this busy life. I want to have a mad shopping day!!! Wouldn't it be nice if I have money just to be used for shopping? muua ha ha ha aha...yummy!!!!!!!

I am in a mood for a chocolate ice cream!! Who wants ice cream????? tee hee hee.. sorry lalat tse.. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home