mOnY's Cozy Space

Friday, January 26, 2007

Hmm

Got a call from my dad and mom this morning.. they told me that Jakarta was pouring with rain..Heavy rain! Most of the places in town are flooded...including our house. But, surprisingly, only half part of my house got lil' bit of water.. Hmmm...I hate when this happens! Luckily, we have 2 maids that have a superpower (that's what my mom said), so they can help my mom moving things to upstairs. Hmphh..
You know.. one of my professors here, he is Indian.. He always talk about how bad India is and how he doesn't want to go back there anymore, bla blabla.. Bottom line, he dislikes his own country. And, there are only 3 International students in the class: me, Taiwanesse, Bulgarian. Whenever he made comments about India, he then will ask three of us about our opinion of our country. Geeeezzz... I think everybody gets it that he does not like India and he prefers to stay here, but I dont like when he "over" emphasize the point. I think other students who have never seen Asian countries will think that Asian countries are really bad!
So, yesterday when he asked me if I will be going back to Indo when Im finished with school, I answered, "It's not too bad to live there!" hohoho.. Of course, everything has its own bad and good side, but here is not perfect either.
Hmphhh.. sure, Jakarta is full of traffic jam, crimes, slums,bla bla, you name it... but it's still my hometown where my dearest people live. Plus, we have things that we dont have in the US, such as cheap, delicious food, cheap stuffs, and most importantly: service! :P
After class, I was talking with the other International students, and they all feel the same way. I guess, we don't like to hear people dissing about Asian, no matter how bad it is.

Anyhow, now I got that out of my system, I am relieved! :P
I'm having an interview with Sprint-Nextel next Thursday, please pray for me as I am not even sure that I want this job :P but it's worth of try.
I also have an interview with Capital One, but it's in Virginia, and I dont think I want to move there, mmmm...anyway, just pray that God will guide me along the way, amen!
Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home