mOnY's Cozy Space

Saturday, January 13, 2007

My Bad Habit

Last night, we didn't go to Old Chicago like we planned. Initially, we planned to have dinner there after we watch movie at the mall, but then we ended up did neither of them. You know why!?? It's because I and -s- was too busy cleaning and throwing stuffs away from my bedroom, hahahhaa. I just realized, I have a very bad habit of keeping stuffs even though I might not need it. I also cannot throw away stuffs that my friends gave me. Additionally, this made me realize that I have lots of gifts from my friends! Boy, am I blessed?! But I am really sorry that I had to throw away some of those stuffs yesterday because I cannot keep it anymore, Otherwise, my bedroom may sink.. LOL
So last night, I think we managed to throw 3 big trash bags full of stuffs just from my bedroom. WOW..amazing, huh?That was a really total cleaning!
-s- also helped me to put down my big desktop monitor and assemble the flat monitor that was given from my friend. I cannot believe how much space I have now on my desk.
I am thinking of selling my old monitor, but really, does anyone still want to buy that nowadays? I will sell it for $5 if anyone wants it.
I even threw my old radio/CD/cassette player. Hohoho, that saves me space too! Thanks to -s- for helping me out to clean and THROW stuffs away because I know, if I dont have the motivation and support, I will not be able to throw stuffs away like yesterday. Phewwwww... Now, I still have to clean up the living room and kitchen. *Sigh*

Anyhow, today, it's snowing!!!!!!! and It's super duper cold!!!! I even slept with a sweater on last night because it was really cold. First day of snow is supposed to be a nice one because the road is not slipper yet. Wait for tomorrow, we might have an icy road...DANG! I hate that!
When, oh when, do I get out from Iowa? :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home