mOnY's Cozy Space

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Back in Ames

It's been 4 days now I am back in Ames... home sweet home...It's kinna weird too to be here.. I am used to the busy life back in Jakarta..now everything feels sooo empty.
I didnt write much after my latest post..dont blame me!!! Blame the earthquake that cut off all of the Internet connection for most of Asia countries. Just to summarize, I went to Bali island with my family for 4 days 3 nights. We stayed at Jayakarta Hotel....they have nice swimming pools and the hotel is connected right with Kuta Beach at the back...hmm so whenever we felt like playing with the ocean waves, we would go straight to the beach thennnn as for my twin..he had this "crab hunting mission". He would just sit on the sand, and tried to catch small crabs that running around. EW! I think he managed to catch around 20++ crabs....he put the guys in a big bottle water filled with Kuta sand and ocean water....hahahaha
Hmmm.... I had a blast in Bali.. I learned to snorkle...although I didnt last long in the water, hauhauhaua... for some reason, my imagination ran super wild while I was in the water... yeahh..that's me... Me with this big imagination thinking about how the shark will come out from underwater or how the water will drift all of us that might separate us from the boat or simply being left behind by the boat (just like the movie "Open Water"). hahahaha... Plus, we had to breathe through the snorkle, not nose...but for some reason, my brain didnt want to cooperate with me, so sometimes I accidentally breathe through nose which obviously would invite the salt water to come and taste me...ahuahuahhuaa
Well.. I think I swallowed quite amount of salt water.. let me tell you, it was SUPER SALTY!!! Gosh!! So I decided to go back to the boat and enjoyed suntanning and took pictures all of those happy people in the water... poor meeeee... :(
Anyhow..we ate lots of seafood in Bali....Great food...I met Sen's parents family too...they are really nice...his mom kept feeding us with Balinese food, hahaha....yummy!!!

Then what? then back in Jakarta, we had Ames reunion in Lara Djonggrang...Around 30 ex-Ames citizen came and boy, was I glad to see those familiar faces. I will post some pics later on.

MMMMM... I cant tell everthing I did back home, but I just want to tell ya that I really had a wonderful time!!!! I met my old friends who didnt change a bit, still funny, still hillarious, It made me feel right at home!

I gotaa take a shower now...see ya later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home