mOnY's Cozy Space

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Failed Mission (hix)

Today, I was supposed to go shop with my cousin at Mangga 2. It is a place where we can buy things cheaper from regular stores' price. The secret is, you have to be smart at bargaining with the sellers. I was so ready to go into the 'battle'.. I wore my ugliest shirt and ugliest pant..hahaha.. We arrived there about noon, then I bought computer mic for only $2. My cousin wanted to fix her CPU but it turned out that it would be better if she just buy a new CPU rather than fix that old junk.

Anyway, so after that, we went to have lunch at Japanese Fast Food, called "Hoka Hoka Bento". I chose that place because I thought it was cleaner compared with other restaurants in the area. I ordered fried shrimp with veggie salad, plus miso soup and Coke as my drink. Looks yummy.. "Itadakimassss" (Happy Eating in Japanese).

Then, around 15 minutes after we finished our lunch, I started to feel funny. I felt my body was twice heavy, I thought maybe it was because of MSG. So we continued walking around. However, as we continued to walk further and further, I started to sweat excessively. Not a good feeling at all. Then I started to feel like I was going to faint ( I have fainted before, so I know what are the symtoms, hauahuaha).
Oh well... then we decided to go home. :( As we walked to the parking place (it was a very long distance to walk from where we were to the parking place), I felt like vomitting. Thus, I stopped at the nearest restroom, and did my business there. Oh gosh.. I felt like I was going to die.. I was sweating literally like a pig. Cold sweat, that's what it was. My face was very pale. I can feel that my heart started to beat faster than normal rate. I stayed at the restroom for around 20 minutes, trying to get my energy back to walk to the car and go home. I vomitted three times.
DANG! I heard everyone was whispering outside the stall, asking around if I was OK. I really dont care what they said,.. they might feel annoyed because I stayed inside the stall for 20 mins.. hahahaha sorry loh ya..

Anyhow.. then by the Grace of God, I was able to get my energy back to get out from the restroom and walked back to car. Hmph... all my plans to go shop today was ruined by that food! Never ever I want to touch raw veggies here unless I cook by myself. That's what I might call Food Poisoning.

I feel sorry for my cousin for having to cancel all the plan to shop around. sorry baby... huhuhu..i will make it up to you next week (no more shopping this week!!!)

Well, that's my adventure for today. Once again, if it was not by the Grace of God, I might have ended up at the hospital today.
Thank You God!

~mony

1 Comments:

  • At 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor mony!!! :( yeah I heard bad thing about Hoka Hoka Bento these days.. that's why I didn't eat there when I went back.

    not so good... well u still have 3 weeks... so u can go shopping again!! :) don't forget to buy me something okay!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home