mOnY's Cozy Space

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

What Have I Been Up to?

Wow... It's been a week since I arrived at Jakarta.. oh gosh.. time sure goes fast.. I really cant believe it! Oh well... that means the time when I have to go back to US is coming soon...makes me sad to think about it..well actually, happy too.. it's a mixed feeling..

Hmm anyway.. What is my impression of my beloved city??
1. TRAFFIC JAM = SUX! (motorbikes are everywhere.. oh gosh)
2. People always "sundul menyundul" ...--> no queque..people always try to cut short their way EVERYWHERE, for instance, in streets when they're driving, in stores when they want to pay at cashiers, in restaurants when they want to buy food...
3. SMELLY!!!! Body Odor.. ewwwwww....thats what I smell when I walk around public street
4.Lots of strayed dogs and cats..makes me sad to see them.. if only they were in the US, Im sure someone will take them up from street and bring them to shelters.. :(
5. Hot and humid place...gosh.. I have to take a shower twice a day now..hihihi...
6.GREAT FOOD!..despite those bad things, I love the food here..hmm yum yum slurp..
7.Great Place to SHOP... hohohoh.... if you are good in bargaining, u will have one place here just like a Heaven...Horray!
8. Home sweet home.. there's no place like home..with my parents, and my friends here...makes my stay feel more enjoyable :P

Ohh I miss my Chloeeeeeeeeee.... I miss Lalat Tse too..hihihih

Thats it for today..

xoxo

1 Comments:

  • At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    pictures dongggggggggggg TOLONG YAH... pleaseeeeeeeeeeee photos.. i wanna see pictures of all the food!!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home