mOnY's Cozy Space

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Tmobile sux??

For those of you who use Tmobile, I have to tell you...the reception here sux so bad!!! I can hardly ever get a reception around my house and the whole West Ames area. If Im lucky, I will get a half bar (super small bar). Then, when you are on in the middle of a call with that tiny bar, you will get a dropped call lots and lots!
I have been using Tmobile for 2 years and thank God my contract has come to an end!!! I called Tmobile to tell them that I want to discontinue my contract and of course, as a good customer-service company, they will ask me why and if they can do anything to make it better.
Yada yada yada.. I told them that I dont get a reception around west side of the city, then the sales associate looked at the coverage map that he has..then he said "Well, according to our map, your area actually have the best coverage" ...EEEEEE!!! WRONG dummy! (note: Im very frustated here, so forgive for my rudeness :P)

Anyhow, so I explained to him that's not the case here. Then, he offered to submit a service request to see if they can fix it. Personally, I dont think they can, because this is like a general problem for all of us who live in this area..maybe they need to build a new tower if they dont want to lose customers here. But hey..why spend some money for tiny bit portion of customer when they can rip the profits from other customers..
Ok.. Im supposed to wait within 72 hours. They will send me a text message informing me if it's fixable or not. I still have 24 hours to wait their decision.

Well..no matter what.. I will switch to either Verizon or Cingular. That's the dilemma now...
Which one is the best?????
I like Cingluar phones...they are way more cool than Verizon's! Plus, you can text internationally! Plus, the features are awesome.. with bluetooth bl abla...while Verizon only provides few phones that can do such thing (higher price). I dont know if Cingular has a great reception coz I dont have many friends who use Cingular to test it out.
But I know Verizon has the best reception ever!!! My bro gets a full bar around my house. One thing that I dont like though is, they cannot send text messages outside US. BUMMER!
Hmmmmmmm
Help me help me...which one should I choose...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    as I said.. use Verizon for ur cellphone service.. and use T-Mobile prepaid for text. Since 1 bar is enough to send and get text message. :) hehehehehe but if you want to pay extra I heard Cingular is pretty good... tho it's more expensive... but it's good and u don't have to carry 2 phone with you. :)

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger Mony said…

    carry 2 phones...ohhh dear..well..to think about it...I dont really text internationally that many, I just want to have it "just in case". My mom likes to send me text and few of my friends from back home...they are the reason why I still want to do text internationally. hahaha..well I think I know what I want.. We'll seeeeeeeeeeee....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home