mOnY's Cozy Space

Friday, November 03, 2006

T.G.I.F

Wow, Friday is here...that means weekend is here! but unfortunately, not yet for Mony...coz she has Saturday morning class and she has to make a presentation about Crude Oil Market (Finance Class). Out of every class I take this semester, this Finance class is the one that I like the least. I like the professor though, he is a super kind person. It's just he explains things really fast, maybe because there are many Advanced students in the class. But I and few of other students are really beginners in Futures, Options materials. I was actually going to drop this class..hahaha...right after the midterm..but then, I thought, I only have like 4 weeks to go in this class, I might as well suck it up. LOL And as of now, I only have 2 more classes to go and then Final. Brrrrr....that small word "Final" gives me chill.....

Anyhow..as you probably know.. tomorrow we will have a Potluck Party at Destri's house. So far, there are 14 ladies who will join us. Woo hoo.. Quite a lot..that means there will be plenty of food..yummmmm... I am sorry for the boyz because they are not allowed to join the party!! But, I will get something for to go for them if there is any leftover. Hihihihi.
We will also have Gifts Exchange..yum yum.. I haven't bought it yet.. Any ideas???

Last night, -s- cooked a lots of food! Oh gosh...with a help from -Y- and lil' bit me (me as assistant chef, haha), we made 5 dishes for 6 people!!! Those are: fried rock salt shrimp (DA BEST), miso soup with tofu, stir fried beef (taste almost like bulgogi), shrimp paste kangkung (dont know what we call "kangkung" in english", it's a vegetable), and stir fried vegetables with sausage (Yummy)!
Wowww... it's really too bad no body brought camera with them last night. It was all deeeelicioussssss.... I like especially the Fried Rock Salt Shrimp and the Shrimp Paste Kangkung... YUM YUM...
After having a great dinner, I made some tea for all of the boys because they were not feeling very well too (WARNING: flu bug is everywhere near us). We chatted and watched a movie. I don't know what's the title but it's about a story about Indian family who is looking for men for their daughters to marry. One of the daughters finally marry an American. It's a comedy and as you all know, Indian movie is full of dancing and singing.. hihihii..
But this movie is cool, I know this because the boyz watch this movie without blinking their eyes (the Indian girl is very pretty).

Ok..I better get ready to my meeting..Have a good weekend!! Stay warm.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah IF There's a left over... but I doubt it.. destri will eat like crazy! :P MUA HA HA HA HA

     

Post a Comment

<< Home