mOnY's Cozy Space

Friday, October 27, 2006

Holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hello peeps!!!
It's me again!! Yess..after disappearing for almost 2 months now..tee hee hee..
Thanks for my two best friends.. -gix- and dx3.. I decided to start writing my blog again..or at least.. TRY to update!! ahhahaha However, I cant promise that I can update this everyday like someone does!!! I am not that dilligent. :P

Gosh, I have been super busy with my work and my school, plus remember, I have a baby now! But since Chloe is almost 6 months old now..(I think that equals to 3.5 years old for human), I can breathe easily. She is not as naughty as she was when she was still 2-3 months old. Also, she now understands that she has to poop and pee outside the house. So that's a big relief. Well, sometimes if it's emergency she still poops inside but of course whenever she does that, she'll get a detention! LOL..

Hmmm...what's new with me? Not much.. Im still in school..But the good news is Im almost done this semester. In 3 weeks from now, I will be free. Hoorraaaayyyy... yess people, I will be free even before the Thanksgiving Break. We're planning to go to Chicago during thanksgiving weekend. I know some of my friends are going to NY but we decided not to go there since I have to save money to go back to Indo! hehehe..plus, Chicago is not so bad either. I'm planning to meet my best buddy there..hihihi so yay!

I will go back to Indo this December for a month, until Jan 5th. Oh man...I cant wait!!!! I want to eat that delicious food there..*DROOLING*
Thank you for -dx3- too for willing to take Chloe in when I am gone..huhuhu Desss, makasih lohyaaa..upahmu besar di surgaaaaaaaa LOL
Im sure Morgan would love to play around with Chloe huhuhu...but watch out I dont want to go home finding out that Chloe is pregnant with Morgan!!! So, des..pls remind me to neuteur my baby.. *hix*

Anyhow.. today is Friday, which means, I have to get my presentation slides ready today for Tuesday's class. BUMMER! And, I have to get ready to go to Kansas City tomorrow morning to meet my best friend! I cant wait. I want to see her big tummy (she's 4 month-old pregnant). She just called me too telling me that she doesnt have beds, cars, chairs in her house!! Everything is sold out!! GOSH!!... En, tell me, where should I sleep then? Poor Enen..she has to sleep on the floor eventhough her tummy is like a volley ball (she said that herself!).
I guess, we have to camp out then!

That's it for today.. not a bad entry, right? hihihi

TTYL

~mony

2 Comments:

  • At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do you want to borrow my air matteress??? I have a queen size air mattress if you want! :)... and YES please do spayed your baby!! i don't wanna see humping action in my house!! :P hahahahah

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Chloe is pregnant with Morgan!!!" xP

     

Post a Comment

<< Home