mOnY's Cozy Space

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Contract, Skip work, Earthquake...

Today, I did somethig that I have never done for last 2 months! tee hee hee.. I called in sick today!! When I woke up this morning around 8am, I had a headache, plus thinking about that I had to suffer for the whole 8 hours today, nuh uh.. I decided to stay at home and enjoy the day.
hahahaha.

Yesterday, I have signed my contract with Graduate College to become a Graduate Assistant. The secretary told me that I only had to pay around $500 for tuition!! How cool is that?! Plus, they still give me a plenty amount of salary!! Higher than what I earn from my internship and higher from what I got working from VRAC!!! woo hooo...thank GOD!!!

Anyhow..so today I called my parents back at home in Indonesia. I was told that there was just an earthquake 6,2 Ritcher! Read Full Story

I am so worried about my parents :(
Luckily, everyone was ok. My mom didnt even notice that there was an earthquake because she was in the car at that moment. But my dad, boyy...he was still in the office on the second floor. He felt the shake for like 10 seconds. Hmphhh... I wonder..whats up with the world now? It is filled with nature disasters, wars, bombings...
Why cant we just live in peace, huh??? Why do we have to kill each other??? Dang it!..
You know..if you think about it...we are all a living human who have the exact fear, exact needs, exact dream. Well, maybe not exact, but you get the point!

Hmphh, ok..enough about this, Im going out to lunch now and try to have a pleasant day.
Im glad I called home because now I miss both of my parents. :( But, no worries, I ll be home in December!! Yay...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home