mOnY's Cozy Space

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Mission Impossible: Kue Sus

Today is both a good day and not so good day for me. The good part is, I talked with Ron, the Director of MBA at ISU, that I should start the job as graduate assistant pretty soon..about 4 weeks from today. That means, I gotta tell my boss that I need to quit 1 week earlier than the initial end date. Meanwhile, I need to get some training with the person whom Im going to replace. Hopefully, it wont be on the weekend..

The bad part is.. I tried to bake another cake, called Kue Sus (vla cake, huh?)...it's not really what I expected..in other word.. I think it's doomed.. :(
But, I still have the filling and it's yummy!!! Hopefully tomorrow it will be better..huhuhu

Today, I am so sleeepyyy... Oh gosh, I could not concentrate at all at the office. I woke up around 7 am today since I needed to get the oil changed for my car. Hmphh..
After work, I and -s- went to Dutch Oven Bakery to buy three cakes...they are super yummy!!! But, they're not cheap either. :D
Then, we went to UPS to pick up a package for my bro.

Thats about it for today.
Adioss....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home