mOnY's Cozy Space

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

My future pet..













Oh mannn... For some reasons, I am longing to take one of those cute dogs home with me!! :(
Which one should I choose? Help me to decide please!?
I actually like Scooter (the first picture). Then, my second choice will be Mercedes on the last picture. Both dogs in the middle havent got a name yet.
Hmm.. I have emailed the animal shelter asking for those 4 dogs and I am right now anxiously waiting for their reply!! I hope I can bring Scooter home.
Now..please tell me, which one do you think I should take home?

1 Comments:

  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Destri Andorf said…

    ALL of em!!! :) scooter is cute!!! :) the second one look cute too.. actually all of em look so cute!! take all of em!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home