mOnY's Cozy Space

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Tuesday..

Hellowww....
Today is a pretty exhausting day.. I dont know why..for some reason I feel super tired today. What's worse is I have a headache and I've been sneezing all day! Hmphh..no fun at all..
Ohh..last night I have bunch of my friends tried my Cupcake Cheesecake while I was working.... I also brought two to work to give it to my professor and my friend there.. tee hee hee..Im glad everyone likes my first cheesecake..I hope this is not just a beginner's luck!!! *knock on wood*
When I was driving home from work, one of my friends called me and said that he really likes the cheesecake!! How nice is that... :) Thanks!!
Soo.. Im planning to make it again soon so that my twin bro can try it. Too bad that he can only see the pictures of the cheesecake from this blog since he is so far away from home right now. However, Im sure he doesnt mind since he got plenty of good food over there in Malaysia!!! *jelous* ..I told him to bring lots of snacks from Malaysia ,, hehehehe..
Ohhh...he bought me a sweet wallet too from Malaysia.....how nice... It's a Guy Laroche and it's white...Meee likeyyyyy!! Arigatoo Godaimazzzzz..

Ok..after work..I felt soo tired...I felt like I was gonna collapse..hmphhh..and -s- said that my temperature was high. no wonder I felt like crap!...So I laid myself on the bed and took a rest for a bit while he was cooking our dinner "empal"!!!! :) Arigatooo Godaimazzzzzzzzz...
Im a lucky gal, I guess :)

Anyhow..then, my mom and dad called me..and it's so sad to hear from my dad that one of our old friend's mom just had a heart attack and she passed away!!! :( Im soo sorry to hear that.
I know my old friend back from our church in Jakarta. Im not sure if she still remembers me but I sure do remember them because her dad was actually one of the pastors at our church. *sigh* ..What's weird is..the mother just got out of heart surgery in Malaysia and even the doctors said that the surgery was succesful!! She was told to go home last Friday since doctors claimed that she was well enough. But then...maybe because of the rehabilitation for the heart that she had to take..her heart just died on her the next morning while she was sleeping!!! :( Well...the good news is..she died in her sleep ..no pain..
I hate it when I hear this kind of sad news!!! Well...we cant do anything except just to pray for the family so they will be strengthen...amen..

Before going back home, I stopped by at Goodwill in search for Mixer for baking cakes..hahaha.. I want to try to bake another cakes!! Maybe NASTAR (english translation: pineapple rolls)!! ..haihaiha.. I've made those before long time ago with my cousin so Im not sure if I can still make it after all this time. But Im gonna try!!

I know.. I know.. you would think this would be a temporary hobby since I get bored easily. But heyyyy..if Im good at it..who knows I will open my own bakery some day!!! hahah AMEN (note the CAPS...meaning I need more HOPE ) LOL
So yeah.. I need to start buy the mixer!! I ll just buy the cheapest one for now since Im still amateur.. :P I ll upgrade if I can make more stuffs in the future :P

Ok..Im ready to hit the sack now.. so tired..hmphh..
Have a great niteeeeeeeeeeee

-oyasuminasai-
~mony

1 Comments:

  • At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sok ayoo... let's go make some nastar!!! :P just let me know when and where.. I'll be there! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home