mOnY's Cozy Space

Sunday, June 18, 2006

It's been a while..

Hmm..
It's been a while since I wrote my last blog.. So many things has happened since then.
Good times....bad times...all collides into one.
Just a quick run through..I've finished my MBA Spring semester in May. Since April, I started my job search for Summer internship. I ve gone to lots of jon interviews. Then, by the grace of God, I got 3 job offers for summer internship. I was confused..which one should I choose? Actually, I preferred K company since that means I would work together with my best friends, but K company doesnt pay well. (Note: I m using initial to respect the Privacy Law of the company, tee.. hee.. hee)
Then, after some considerations, I chose my current job now as the Database Administrator at B.S because they pay a decent salary compared to the others.

Here I am now, ve been working for 1 month 1 week at that place.
My life becomes soo dull since Ive had this job. I dont have time to hang out with my best friends anymore. Little by little I was drifted apart from them. That what makes me sad now.
Sometimes I wonder, what could I have done to prevent this from happening? Should I work at K not B.S? Should I hang with them every nite? Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Everything has been done now..I guess...the only thing thats bothering me is.. I feel like Im losing my best friend. I know I was at fault too since Ive been busy with my things and job.. I dont have time for her anymore. But I wish she would just come up to me and say what she truly feels before everything is too late. Now, I ve apologized and I ve tried to make things better. But, why am I still having this feeling??
Sometimes I wake up in the morning thinking that I am losing someone's dear to me. How sad is that? But anyway, I ve done my part and I did my best. I know Im not the perfect true friend, but I am learning on how to be one.
Only God can help..and hopefully things will get better.

I guess thats it for now, since I gotta take a shower and head out to church..

Adiossssssssssssss,
~mony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home