mOnY's Cozy Space

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Having fun

hahaha...today we were having fun checking out "what does our name say" based on our first name initial. As odd as it is.. I found that my "R" description is kinna true...

"You need someone who can keep pace with you and who is your intellectual equal-the smarter the better. You are turned on more quickly by a great mind than by a great body. However, physical attractiveness is not very important to you."

Hahahaha... I thought about that sentence for quite a while..I guess I am indeed atracted to that kinna person. I value the brain much more than the face, LOL..but wait!!! I still like guy who can dress well!! Let me give you a hint, I usually try to take a peek at the shoes. So if you wear something nice but dont have a matching good shoes...boo hoo!!! me no likey!! haihaia...

So anyway..today I told all of my friends about this new post in my blog...and they also told me that somehow, that description based on first initial seriously describes their personality quite well. Fascinating, isnt it? hahahaha... and I think this particular post did a "good" thing for someone out there today (dont ya think, ehm ehm). *wink* LOL



1 Comments:

  • At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA16x
    did I just laugh?
    *oopsss*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home