mOnY's Cozy Space

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The Last Day in Tokyo

Uh Oh!!!!! The time has come I have to go back to my "sweet" life in Ames!!! Hix..but the good news is, most of my classes will begin in Jan 14..but I still have one class starting next week.
Im gonna miss Japan..especially my brother..but I will come to Japan again this summer if I have time (i.e. if I dont get any internships which I really hope I will.)
hmmphhh...
So today we went to Shinjuku for the last time...We went to Kinokuniya bookstore to buy a book "hobby Japan" for my twin, and I bought 3 books as well. hehehe..The funny thing is, my books are all in Japanese language...so I will just have to look at the pictures and assume everything. Otherwise, I have to scan the pages and send it electronically to my bro here, ask him to translate for me. haiahiha...
Ooohh...before we went to the bookstore, we stopped by at the 100Yen store to shop around for the last time! ahiahaia....there are lots of good things in that store!!! I am amazed! So I bought lots of snacks :P


Then we had dinner at Takadanobaba with our cousin to as a farewell dinner. We ate pizza...seafood pizza..yum yum...I wonder why they dont have it in Ames!!!! A Seafood Pizza!!!!! YUmmm..















Hmmphhh...oh gosh..Im thinking...around this time tomorrow..I will wake up in my own bed room..it will be weird...I know I will have that moment " where am I?" "*sigh*..
but no worries, I will come to Japan again soon enough! Hmmphh...Im a little bit sad leaving Japan, but life goes on! Jaa neee (translation: See you later in Japanese)

1 Comments:

  • At 6:50 AM, Blogger Destri Andorf said…

    WELCOME BACK TO AMESSSSSSSSSSSSS :) back to the real life !!! :) huahauahuahauahau

     

Post a Comment

<< Home