mOnY's Cozy Space

Monday, January 02, 2006

Disney Sea..Tokyo..

Today, Jan 2nd 2005, I and my bro went to Tokyo DisneySea. I was excited to go to Disney!! I have always loved Disneyland because I can feel like a kid whenever I go there! hehehee...Coz Im sure we all have known Mickey and friends since we were little kid. Thus, when I go to Disney, it feels like Im meeting my childhood friends, hauhauhaa. (I know Im silly! :P )
However, we started the day by enjoying light pouring rain! Bummer!!! But we still decided to go anyhow! hahaha...
We got to DisneySea around 12pm, paid the ticket (5500 yen for adult). By the way, we had to ride the train from Takadanobaba (our home) for about 1 hour! Such a long journey to meet Mickey and friends! And it was still rainingggg..hmphhhh.....Honestly, I had doubt in my heart that maybe we should go home instead, but we conquered our thought!!! We believed that soon enough the rain would stop! Well...it didnt stop for about 3 hours, but we were enjoying the rides no matter what! :P And plus, it was a new experience, going to DisneySea under the pouring rain!



This is a picture of me and my bro in front of Indiana Jones ride...it was a very cool ride..we rode in a jeep, pretending that we were in Indiana's adventure..lots of mummies and fire..We rode this particular attraction twice!! hehehehe...
















Here is Indiana Jones that my bro managed to take picture of before the jeep landed down! heiheiehe....Looks pretty real, doesnt it?









This is me posing in front of King Triton, the king of "under the sea" world....
Mermaid lagoon was super cool..it is my favorite place in DisneySea!!...
me...but we saw a live musical theater of Ariel..It was pretty sYou can see that we met Prince Eric and his dog..and we also met with the Cook..Unfortunately I didnt see Ariel or Sebastian or Flounder to take picture withimilar with the story "Little Mermaid", but it has a slight different ending, Ariel didnt want the human feet promised by Ursula...Hmphh, too bad.. I was hoping that I can see Prince Eric in the drama.. :( But the performance was awesome..they were floating in the air, dancing around in the sky using gymnastic skills...pretending that they were in the ocean..but of course they were not...they were right above us dancing around in 360 degree theater room. hehehehe.. I love the performance.






























This is me sitting on a small boat, riding "Sinbad's Seven Voyages"....We sailed with Sinbad on a voyage across unexplored seas to strange lands filled with monsters and treasures.






We also went to The Magic Lamp Theater...It is a 3D movie of Genie from Disney's Alladin..hmmmm..they talked in Japanese, so I didnt really understand what was going on, but my bro was translating for me..so it was not too bad. I wish they will talk in English though or put an English subtitle?! :P

Anyhow, do I look cool with the 3D glasses? hihihi






This is a picture of me posing in front of the globe..it is kinna similar with the Universal Studio, huh?! anyway, we took this picture right before we went back home..hix...
We were in DisneySea right from 12pm to 10pm! Wow..my feet hurts but it was a fun day!
Bottomline, we almost ride every cool attraction , except I didnt have the guts to ride the roller coaster..hahaha...I didnt have enough heart to do it :P
Fun..funn.......I luv DisneySea..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home