mOnY's Cozy Space

Monday, December 19, 2005

Day 5...Back To Harajuku

Good evening all,
I spent my 5th day at Harajuku with my best friend, UTie and her friend, Iim, who is now become my new friend.. :) She is such a nice gal!
Anyhow, I dont have any pics to post because I have posted some pics of Harajuku previously...We were just strolling down Harajuku street, having fun window shopping. The interesting part of the trip was when we went to the photo booth place. For 300 yen, we could take photo sticker for 6 photos..Iim said, normally it costs around 400 yen, but today we got extra deal! Yay!!
I tried to take picture of our photo stickers, but I kept getting blury images. However, dont worry, Iim said that she would scan the picture and send it to all of us. Yay..
So I will post it as soon as I get it from her.

Today was my first time I went out without my brother too! That means, no guide to go back home! I had to take the subway by myself, and had to ride my bike from Takadanobaba station to the apartment. The subway part was pretty easy because I have the map for every station. Going back from the station to the apartment was the challenging part. hihihihi. By the way, it takes maybe around 10-15 mins of bike trip from station to the apt. Im really thankful that we have bike in Tokyo, otherwise it would be long walk from home to the station. Anyway, after few times of going the wrong way, I finally could figure out the right way to my home sweet home. hihihi...Thank God!!!

After a long day at Harajuku, I spent my whole evening at home. Checking emails, chatting with my friends, listening to music, watching tv, and cooking for dinner are my usual activities at home.

Hmm..Im not sure where Im going tomorrow..maybe just stay at home? LOL

Anyhow, I just got a bad news from Destri that Mr.Wright was put into the hospital because there was something wrong with his lung or heart. Geezz.. I m so scared! She said it's nothing serious, but let's hope that everything is ok. Would you please pray for Mr.Wright's health?
Arigato Godaimaz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home