mOnY's Cozy Space

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Day 3 continued...Harajuku

After going back from the temple, we then walked around to the real Harajuku area!! Shopping center!!! There were a lot of people!! Oh gosh...super crowded.
But before that, we bought Takoyaki from the street..












For 500 yen, we got 10 takoyakis!!! It was yummy..Wait..do you know what Takoyaki means? Let me tell you what my bro told me.
Tako means Squid, Yaki means Fried...soooo..it is a fried squid!!! There was a brown sauce for it and also mayonese to make it more yummy...Bottom line, it was super yummy!!!








OK...continued our journey to Takeshita street in Harajuku. Do you see how crowded that street was?? Oh goodness.. I had to hold my bro's hand so I wont get lost there!











There are lots of small stores that sell second-hand clothes..but of course there are many stores that sell all kind of things, from gothic-style clothes, sexy clothes, costumes, shoes, accessories like purse, belts, hats, socks, bla bla bla bla.








Look at my bro!! He's wearing a hologram glasses that's supposed to make his eyes look prettier, ahahahahaha...
What do you think? LOL

After a long day in Harajuku, I managed to get only 1 pair of black socks, hahhaha...and my bro bought a sunglass.
My shoes were killing me so bad!! That's why we had to cut the day short...we only walked around Harajuku for 3-4 hours..(non-stop). I dont know how Japanese gals do it,but I couldnt walk around that long with high-heel boot!!!
Phew...I guess next time I'll go back to wearing my old comfortable shoes! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home