mOnY's Cozy Space

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Day 8..Azakuza...Akihabara...Shinjuku....

Today I and my bro went to Azakuza...looking at Kaninorimon Temple and strolling around Nakamise, a street that's full of little shops selling Japanese souvenirs.










This place is pretty famous in Japan. I saw lots of bule here buying Japanese stuffs. The shops sell many kinds of souvenirs, from Japanese rice crackers, cakes, mochis, Japanese purse, flag, coin purse, fan, origami art...bla bla bla. You could also buy Kimono and all the accesorries here. The price is pretty fair...not too expensive,
not too cheap either. I bought a purse for my boss and for my officemate, and my bro bought lil' something something for his someone special. I cant spoil the surprise now because I know she reads my blog. hahhahhha....(to whom it may concern, you gotta wait until I give it to you, ok! LOL)








Here we can see that people were reading their fortune. Im not really sure how they do it, but they have to pay and they pick the fortune papers from the wooden glass...maybe similar like lucky draw! heiheiheie...











Look at this pics. It surely gave me a Japanese atmosphere when we walked around that area. People riding bicycles, little sakura hang unto every little shops, people wearing kimonos, the Japanese-style shops.....gives you the feeling "yeah...I am indeed in Japan...tee..heee..hee"






























Anyhow, after walking around in Azakuza, we continued our journey to Akihabara where I finally found the grand request from my twin brother!! Mond, if you are reading this.....congratulations!!! We have found your dearest Strike Freedom Gundam!!!! The size of this thing is hugeeeeee....so I have to carry it as my hand-carry item when Im going back home!!! You owe me one pork-chop! hehehehe...

Then...before heading back home, we stopped at Shinjuku to have dinner! Sushi time!!! yayy..It's not too bad..but I wish the sushi chef would be a little bit nicer to us...or even better..he should smile more! hehehehe...He is nice but he just looks super gloomy...hmmm...


1 Comments:

  • At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Niiiiiiiii,
    makan sushi ingat2 papi donk
    bungkusssssssssss

     

Post a Comment

<< Home