mOnY's Cozy Space

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Day 6..Shibuya

hohohoho....Welcome to Day 6 of Life in Tokyo with Mony!
I thought I could post some pics today because I brought back utie's memory disk to download the picture to my comp, but what a bummer, it turned out we didnt have the thing to dl it. Hmphh..ok ok..next time I should bring my own camera, hehehee
Sorry guys!
Anyhow, today we went to Shibuya!!! I (alone without my bro) met Utie and Mba Yati there. We shopped around and I bought one cool shoes! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Let's see how it looks and you should tell me if I should regret buying it or should be happy. haihaihai

What do u think??? The shoes has attached matching socks with it. It looks like a boot because of the long socks but really, it s more like a sporty-funky-shoes.

Guess how much it costed me!
Hmmm.... It should be around $40 if I buy it in USA, but here in Shibuya..it only costs me 1500 yen!!!
But wait..the original price plus the tax was 1575 yen,but Mba Yati successfully talked to the store owner to give us more discounts because that is the last pair of shoes! The only one!!! We saw a little stain on the socks, which I am sure that I can wash it off pretty easily. But we used that as an excuse to get more discount for the shoes. Hihihihhi....
So, the owner told us that we could buy it for only 1500 yen (without the tax price). haihaihaa... happy!!

Utie managed to get a pair of shoes too. Her shoes look like princess's shoes. Super sweet! It is a pearl-color-shoe. Yummyyyy...

Ok..thats all for today. I am so beat and exhausted...Next time I will bring my own camera so I can post more pics here!
Arigato Godaimazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Comments:

  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger Destri Andorf said…

    hahahahah mony balik2 ke ames will dress up like japanese girl :P hehehhehehehe i think you will look cute with that shoes... :)u r so cool !!! :) hehehehehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home