mOnY's Cozy Space

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Update-..Waseda University

Here are some pictures that I took with my cousin, Mike's camera phone when I visited Waseda University on my 2nd day.
Have I told you that this private university has a beautiful Japanese garden? It's located in the middle of the university area. This university also located directly besides a five-star-hotel. I think the garden is the hub between the hotel and the university. Thus, lots of visitors and guests come to the garden. I also saw quite a lot of couples being lovey dovey in the garden.hihihih


















2 Comments:

  • At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hayo loh.. mr wright sakit, ditinggalin ama lu.. kangen diaaaa ahauhau16x

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger Destri Andorf said…

    emang lu ni... kan kasian ni si opa :P hehehehheehh.. ni ni film geisha nya bagus ga... jadi nonton ga kemaren?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home