mOnY's Cozy Space

Monday, December 26, 2005

Day 11..Day 12

Merry Xmas everyone!!!
I spent my xmas day just going to church....the rest of the day, I spent at home. I got sick on the night of Dec 24th...*sigh* what a way to celebrate xmas. Thus, I didnt go anywhere up until today, Im just resting at the apt. My bro and his roommies are all in Yamagata. They went to go skiing there. Now..I am home alone..hix hix.but no worries...I m fine because I have a great family who keep calling me eventhough they live far away from here. My dad and mom keeps calling me, asking if Im ok alone in the apt. My bro also calls me from Yamagata and my twin talks to me in msn and skype too hehehe...Im happy to have this beautiful family...and that's what I am grateful on this Xmas day.

Hopefully, tomorrow I can go out shopping hehehe..haiiiiii!Ganbatteeee! LOL

1 Comments:

  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Destri Andorf said…

    hauhaua merry CHristmas monykuuuu :) hehehhee kog sama seh g juga sakit.. tp sakitnya g tanggal 22-23 :P hehehehehhe skrg dah mendingan... sakit apa lu ni.. banyak2 istirahat ok.. take care...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home