mOnY's Cozy Space

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Day 10..

Hello helloo...
You might be wondering.....where is Day 9???
hehehe...I spent my Day 9 at home! Home sweet Home!! My brother has interview with Japanese company that day and I had guests coming over to the house to have drama rehearsal for the church on 25th Dec. Oh gosh...can you believe that Xmas is around the corner now??? Actually...tomorrow is Xmas Day!!!!!!!! Uh oh.....seriously, I think time really goes too fast this time. Please....I ll probably have to ask Doraemon to stop the time, or I might borrow his time machine so I could go back to 10 days ago. Soo....I spent the whole day 9 watching "Joey" and helping my new church friends to make some decorations for church. Pretty fun..

Anyhow...today we went to Ueno and Shinjuku! What is in Ueno?? Ameyoko is thereeee....

"Ameyoko is a busy market street along the Yamanote line tracks between Okachimachi and Ueno Station, the site of a black market after World War Two. The name "Ameyoko" is a short form for "Ameya Yokocho" (candy store alley), as candies were traditionally sold there. Alternatively, "Ame" also stands for "America", because a lot of American products were available on the black market." http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3012.html

We saw lots of things there, such as, dried food, fish, meat, clothes, shoes, bla bla bla...Actually, Ameyoko is almost similar like Mangga Dua in Jakarta!!! heiheihe...so next time when my mom comes here, we will take her to Ameyoko to shop around !! LOL



I finally bought one puffy jacket today! I like it, but I hope I made the right decision. I havent felt a "buyer remorse" yet up until now...heiehieie..("Buyer remorse" is when you feel that you regret buying the thing you have bought). hehehee..
What else did we buy...hmmm...Ohh..my bro bought some fish today...fatty tuna fish, for sashimi. But, I wont eat it raw coz I dont really like to eat "sashimi", except on special occasions. Currently, my bro is at the kitchen cooking dinner for both of us. Yay...
so nice, isnt he, ehehehe
I m feeling Im getting cold....my nose is running..and I feel cold!! *sigh*.
But I took vitamin C and Euchanasia and of course...t
he traditional medicine "Jamu Tolak Angin" . Yee haaa..hehe I believe, with plenty of sleep and food, I will get back to the original me tomorrow.
Amen.

By the way....I want to take this special moment to wish you a super Merry Christmas 2005 and Happy New Year 2006. Yay.....May God bless us abundantly and be with us wherever we go and let God's will and plan be realized in our lives. Amen...

****Japan Food****

Here are pictures of delicious-looking food from Ueno. I didnt try it because I just had dinner at the time I saw it. But, it sure looks super yummy, dont ya think? hehehe















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home