mOnY's Cozy Space

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Day 14...Yokohama.. Day 15....Ginza

***UPDATE: Pictures******


We had lunch at Italian Restaurant at SakuraGicho, Yokohama. The food was around $10, and it was not really good. I ordered Seafood Pasta with Alfredo Sauce and Cheese...hmm.. I think I could make it better!! :P







Ah, here we are posing in front of the big wheel.. I dont know how to call it,but in Indonesian, we call it Kincir Angin, heiheiheie..I think if Im not mistaken, we paid 700 yen to ride that big wheel. I thought the wheel was going too slow! hmmm...oh well..














After a long walk, we stopped by at Starbuck to "cafeing"..haihaia...thats a new word made by Mony, ok?! In Indonesian, those gals call it..."yux, kita ngafe dulu" hiahiaha.. (Translation: "lets go cafeing now!) LOL

Ahhh...creme brulle! Those gals are crazy about Starbucks Creme Brulle!! But too bad I dont think we have it in Starbucks AMes. hehehee..I thought it tastes like a chocolate milk with vanilla and with coffee combined....heiheie yummy..



Dang...do I really look alike Pikachu or Raichu???? I know Pikachu or Raichu is cute..so I guess that will make me cute too, huh! ahiahiaha
Thank you!!! :P














*****End of Update******

Hello...
I dont know why but Im getting lazy and lazier to write my own blog, heehhehe..it's because Im still sick because of this flu..so when I got home, I was super tired and went to bed right away..hmphh..but I only have 1 more week left in Japan...bummer!!
Anyway, yesterday I and Putri and her cousins....6 of us, went to Yokohama...it's really far from Tokyo..I think the total travel time from Tokyo was around 45 minutes by train.
We went to SakuraGicho (dont know if I spell this right), it's like a beach. Really cool place..but really windy and super cold!!!We did nothing there but just taking pictures. However, I didnt bring my own camera, Iim got the pictures. She promised to give it to me when she has uploaded it. I guess she hasnt done it up until now. Sorry guys.
We spent the whole day in Yokohama...Cool place but I like Tokyo better! ;)

Enough said about yesterday, Today I and my beloved brother were planning to go Edo Tokyo Museum at Ryogoku. It takes around 20 minutes to get there by train. But....when we were walking toward the museum, we found out that the place was closed!! Bummer!!!!
My bro said that he checked the website before we went, but they didnt say that they are closing for today. But no worries..we had second plan! Go to Ginza!!!
You know what's Ginza??It's the place for high-class shopping! phewww...Coach, Gucci, you name it..it's all there! My brother managed to shop around for little bit, and we bought some too for my twin brother back home. hehehe...

Okey dokey...thats my journey for today. Im sorry no pictures are posted. I ll post it ASAP when I get it .

Ciaooo....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home