mOnY's Cozy Space

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Day 13...Shopping Timeee...

Hellooooooooo...
today I woke up with stuffy nose and little bit coughing....But..that didnt stop me from travelling to Harajuku all by myself!!! heiehiehe...
I went to Harajuku with one purpose only : SHOPPING! hhahaha..
Thus..around 2pm I rode my bike and got to the train station. Got on the train and arrived at Harajuku. I was wandering around Takeshita Street. Oh boy...I wonder why there are always a lot of people there?? During weekdays or even weekend...you will see the street full of people!
Anyhow..I was window shopping at first..but then..not long after that..I bought a Jacket....it's really a cool jacket..I wish I had my camera here, but my bro brought the camera along with him to Yamagata, so I couldnt take picture of my stuffs today. I also bought 2 cute skirts, and 2 cute tops and 1 sunglass. The price was really affordable...around 1000 yen (more or less) each...so that will make it around $10. Not too bad, eh?!

My flu is getting better a bit...I hope the virus will be gone by Jan 2nd because I dont want to go to DisneySea with stuffy nose!! hmmphhh...
Anyhow...that's my journey for today...shopping at Harajuku. I actually enjoyed shopping alone this time, although usually I dont really like shopping all by myself. hehehe..but I guess..it's kinna fun too!
No picture for today...sorry guysss...

Tomorrow, I think we are going to Yokohama..but we'll see..if they cancel the trip, I will go to Shibuya or Shinjuku to look around again. hehehee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home