mOnY's Cozy Space

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The last 2 days in Tokyo



Oh nooo......the day after tomorrow is my last day in Tokyo, Japan!!!! :( hixxx....my vacation is over..Me No Likey!!! Where did the time go? It sure didnt feel like I have been here for 3 weeks! Hmm...can somebody help me to turn back the time please?! Onegaisimassss.... (translation: "Please" in Japanese)

Anyway, today, we went to Todai, the super cool Tokyo University where my brother goes to.
Before that, we stopped near the train station to get Ramen for lunch..yum yum...my bro's noodle taste really like Indonesian Chicken Noodle haiahiaha...it was yummy!!!



Taadaaa....here is the Todai's Campenile..hihihi...The famous landmark in Todai.
















Hahaha...posed and posed...hmm..how does it feel to be Todai's student.....
















This is my bro in front of his Lab in Todai...it was a very cool building.....very technological!! ahhahaha...


















Do I look almost professional? hihihi...that was my brother's desk in his lab. There was a "dying" fish beside his desk, ewww...well, actually it was not really dying..I just say that it is dying because of the "old" aquarium the fish lives in! hahaha







From Todai, we went straight to Shibuya..Can you see how it was full of people?!!! That is what we call Japan!!!! Totally different from Iowa, haihaiha...We had dinner in Shibuya at Pepper Lunch, it was pretty good.









After that, we passed through Comme Ca Cafe where they sell a delicious-looking cake!! Wow...do you see that!!!! Yummmmmmmmmmm ..the crust was filled with chocolate cream, topped with vanilla cream and strawberry and blueberry and raspberry..yum yummmmmm....
It was about 537 Yen..around 5 bucks for this small slice of cake... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home