mOnY's Cozy Space

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Hello Again!

hahaha....hmm how long have i been disappeared to outer space?
Sorry guys....u know..yesterday (Saturday) I was having lots of fun, going to DSM, to Jordan Creek mall, hanging out with my wonderful friends. I didnt shop anything but I loved the time we spent to hang out. I met with a special someone and she gave me a gift!!! Wow...how thoughtful and sweet!!! Thank you, J! hehehe...(excuse the initial, because I didnt get a permission yet to put her name in public space) LOL. But sorry too because I forgot to bring the stuffs...

Anyhow, I enjoyed the whole day up until when we went to watch a movie "Underworld"...In the middle of the movie, my mind was wandering around,,, and I just realized!!! I have 2 assignments and 1 quiz for Monday!!!! Oh NO!!!! I totally forget about it before I decided to go out to DSM and watched the movie! LOL! How could I realize it super late???
So here I am, on sunday afternoon, sitting in front of my beloved computer and trying to solve the Finance 505 HW! And right at this moment, I am stuck...I cant solve some of the problems!Uh Oh!! But one of my teammate called me and told me that we will have to meet tonight to discuss about this hw. So.. my schedule for today is pretty full too...I got to work at 3 till 6pm and right after that, meeting time! huhuhu
sooo..I have to get ready for a busier week since we have a presentation coming up on Feb 1st. Brrrrr.....everytime I think about it..I get this nervous feeling...but this presentation is not the one that I get scared the most....The MBA Case Competition in april is the one Im super duper anxious about. :(
but...again..lets just hope for the best..

Ciaoo, Im leaving to work now!! Have a great week guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home