mOnY's Cozy Space

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

challenges....and challenges..

Hmm..ok..today I am officially stressed out! ahahhaa..
Next week, on Wednesday, we will have our first presentation for MKT 504 class.
The case is about Emergency Group Care, what should we do to sustain the growth in the future..bla bla.. I havent finished reading the case, because it is 20 pages long. I ll continue tomorrow. So this weekend...is a Chinese New Year celebration...boy oh boy... will I get a red envelope filled with money?? huhuhu...i think not!!!
You know, I remember when I was still a kid, I loved the day when we had to go to our grandparent's house because they would have a bunch of food and candies and we could take as many as we wanted!! All of our uncles and aunts and cousins would be there and they would take turn to give us (the children or anyone who's not married yet) a red envelope "angpao" filled with money!! Yummmmmmmmm...and one time, I remember, I got around $70 ahiahiaha....that's a lot of money for a junior-high kid at that time!!! But, I didnt spend the money or anything, I just put it in my piggy bank haihia,, I dont know whatever happen to it now since my mom still keeps it..haiahiha.

Anyhow...my friends planned to have a dinner to celeberate the CNY in Des Moines this coming Saturday..hmm...but I dont think I could come. *sigh*...because I have to do my case summary for Wed's presentation. I m supposed to send out the summary to all of my teammates by Sat night so I really hope I can finish it up before that....If so, I might be able to join the dinner then. It's supposed to be a fun dinner, haiahiahiha....but we'll see..

Ok..its 1:15 am now and I ll have early class tomorrow at 8am!! hauhaua...gotta sleep then..

Ciaooo..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home