mOnY's Cozy Space

Monday, June 26, 2006

I hate Monday!

Oh my.. I cant believe it is Monday again!! When I woke up this morning..the first thing that came into my mind was.. "danggg.. I have to go to work again..stay for 8 hours there"!!! Argh..take a shower..choose an outfit..yidi yada...off we go to B.S.
Then I met Travis there...he said the same thing "Cant you believe it's Monday again?" "Now we have 5 days until weekend!" hahaha...that's Travis by the way...another Intern at B.S comp. He is a Marketing Intern there. We always count how many days left until weekend everyday!! LOL..

Anyhow..today I was still working on the Ecommerce website for them. For some reason, the template in Catalog Details was weird!! I didnt even change anything on the Design Menu. O gosh.. I was so freaked out.. I thought I did something wrong and I couldnt get it back to normal. I was soo nervous..I hate when this kind of thing happens you know..when I dont know what's wrong with it and I have to guess! I hate guessing...Plus..Im not really a Graphic Design or Website design person.. I've only have limited knowledge about that. Now, here I am..struggling to make this thing work! Im MBA student...not a designer...*sigh*
But anyhow..I guess..that's a challenge for me and I should strive to make things work!! Amen..

So since I have tried to fix that and nothing worked...plus it got weirder and weirder..I started to call the Web Consultant. The first guy I talked to was confused as well. He didnt know what caused that, so he said he'll talk to a more-experienced person and he'll get back to me. Ok...I dont really believe that..So I logged in to the Online Chat with the consultant...By the way..this is cool..we can log in and chat with the web consultant from this provider (Register.com). Well..they claim to be the friendliest customer service Web Hosting ever ...but not really. I had few sales rep hang up on me while I was asking questions!! How rude!
Anyhow, the key was to talk with someone you've talked to before. So I asked him to transfer me to the person I knew..and he helped me..well..he had to get back to me too on that.. I guess it's not a simple matter then.

AFter work..I and dx3 went to the North Grand because she wants to buy some perfumes for her mom at VS. While I just wanted to get my free Menthol LipGloss from Bath and Body Works coupon. But wait...there's a catch!! That coupon only works with any purchase. Dont you hate it? Then I bought a Mandarin Orange soap bar for only $1. hihihi.. I guess that's still a gain because the lipgloss costs around 7.50. :)

Soooo...Im working on my second job here at my prof's house. It's only 9.20pm!! Oh man..I wanna go homeee...Im soo tiredddddddddd....Miss my bed.. :(

Have a great nite guys..
~mony

1 Comments:

  • At 6:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want my free lip balm too!!!! :(
    hmmpfffffff hey pray for me.. tommorrow I have to go through the INS interview! I need to do some research now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home