mOnY's Cozy Space

Sunday, June 18, 2006

God knows..

Wow...this is really weird..
I just posted my recent blog before I went to church this morning..I was sharing in my blog about my friendship problem. But then...the most amazing thing happened!!
At the church, the pastor preached to us about the friendship between David and Jonathan. He told us that what friendship really means and on what kind of friendship is we have to look for..
  1. It has to be Rooted in GOD.
  2. It has to be built by LOVE.
  3. It has to be sustained by COMMITMENT.

It feels like God is listening to my prayer and He answers my questions that I have in my heart. It is very cool, isnt it!!...The perfect timing, the perfect message..hmm...Well, thats just another sign that God does exist and He loves us.

Anyhow, after church, we went to our friend's birthday party. I met my friends there. I think everything went well. I had a good time there and I didnt feel any "weird" feeling. Maybe because I've surrendered my problems to God. I figure, God will give me a good friend to me but I have to be one too. So..let's just enjoy this life, shall we..

~mony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home