mOnY's Cozy Space

Friday, June 23, 2006

Good morning...

Hellooo worldddddddd...
It's been 2 days since I wrote my last blog..I ve been sooo busy..
I kept coming home late for these past 2 days so I didnt really have time to sit in front of my comp and write my blog :D

so anyway...hmm..Thank you for whoever you are who wrote comment for my last posting. It actually makes sense what it says. But the question is..is what I have right now a true friendship? :) I surely hope so..
I thought everyting would get better after we had a talk..but nopee..I dont feel any progress :D
But anyway...that's ok..maybe it needs time to heal..In the mean time I'll enjoy my life and hang out with my other friends.

Last night, we had a surprise party for one of my best friends...She has a dog, named Willy Wonka!!! hihihi cute, isnt it?? He is adorableeeee...makes me want to have a dog too..but thinking about that he will poop or pee anywhere at home makes me change my mind.*LOL* Maybe someday, when I have my own house, I will get a little cute dog, who will not shed, who will know where to pee and where to poop, and who is not noisy! LOL....yeah right...
We stayed there until midnight..yupe, It was way past my bed time!!!!So here I am, sitting in the office with a headache and eyes that sooo want to close..
But I like the birthday cake though..Tsk tsk..I think that was the best cake ever..It was a canoly cake (if I spell that right)..yummmm...

So..hint hint...on my birthday...please buy me that cakeeee for my birthday cake..I am bored with tiramisu and Hyvee cakes...hihihihi... LOL

Ok..it's time to go back to work..or it's time to chat with my chat buddy ! LOL

mony

1 Comments:

  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger Destri Andorf said…

    HAUAHUAHUAHAUAHUAH :) silly gal.. ok this is my perspective of true friends... they will be there for you no matter what.. not only when they have trouble and look for you.. but they will also be there when you needed them.. and they will understand that you're in different phase of life right now.. they will understand when you're busy and will still wait for you till you're not busy to hang out with you.

    Best cake.. yumm... I already had 2 slices of cake yesterday and 1 this morning.. I'm so bad!!! :(

    Time to go back to work.. or chat! :P hehehehehehe

    PS: Dog that won't sahde .. won't bark.. won't pee or poop in your house.. CLICK HERE

     

Post a Comment

<< Home