mOnY's Cozy Space

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Shop shop..

Olaaaa...
Today is a cloudy day...raining..tsk tsk....cozy for sleeping but unfortunately I dont have the pleasure to sleep since I gotta work!!!
Anyhow...yesterday (Saturday), I and dx3 went to DSM. We met Aling there and went straight to the mall!! It was a fun day..and a special day as well.
I cant really tell in details since I always try to not betoo open in this blog since it is in public space (Privacy Law...) LOL :) However, all I can tell is yesterday was a pretty special day. I got a surprise right in the morning..a pretty freaky surprise! But it the end..it was all great :) Thank you.
Anyhow, in addition to that, I got to hang out with dx3 and aling too. We shopped.....hahaha.. someone shopped a lot!! But it was a pretty good deal anyhow.
After that, I had dinner with -s- @ Olive Garden. O my gosh..the food was awesome. I like the toscana soup a lot. And the salad was pretty good too!
I had the Asiago something... (it's a seafood pasta with creamy garlic sauce..yumm)...-s- had chicken alfredo...yum too!!!
The service was pretty awesome as well...no wonder it's always full out there!

ok..im so sleepy now.. gotta go to sleep for tomorrow!!!

~mony

1 Comments:

  • At 6:30 AM, Blogger Destri Andorf said…

    hmm who shopped alot?? huh huh?? who shopped alot??!!! who did who did???!!!

    it was fun... how much money did i spend yah... *scared* heheheheheh

    Thanks for the ice cream... I will do a video blog for that ice cream tonight! so it will be a free commercial from me okay! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home