mOnY's Cozy Space

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Cupcake Cheesecake

Helloooo.. today I made my very first cupcake cheesecake..I have never made any cake before, so this is my first one (FROM SCRATCH!!)..woo hoooo...
I made like 24 pieces....To my surprise, it actually tastes pretty good (says -s- and -b-) or maybe they re just saying it -_-''!!!! .tee..hee..hee....
Taa...daaaaaaaaa............
yum yum yum..

Maybe next time I ll try to add some filling...For the second batch, I used chocolate chips for the filling rather than just for the topping....
Today. we just went to church and had lunch at Thai Kitchen...and off we went to Hyvee to buy the cheesecake ingredients. Hmm...and I just found out that Hyvee sometimes has higher price than Walmart..I bought the cupcake pan for more than $6 while Walmart only sells it for $4 something. Danggg...

Anyhow, Sunday is officially over now...*sigh*, I have to work again tomorrow and for the rest of the week. I really hope that I got the day off on July 3rd..but..yeah right..
It would be a miracle.
Maybe we are going to KC or MN for the weekend...still waiting for the news.

Ok, I ll enjoy the rest of my sunday evening by watching tv...
have a good nite!!

~mony

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home