mOnY's Cozy Space

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Mixer and Food Scale


Hellowww..
Today I just bought a new mixer and a food scale from Walmart!! Yayyyyyyyyy...
Before I went there, I actually went to Goodwill and Salvation Army hoping that I would find a cheap used mixer or a food scale so I dont have to spend much money to buy brand new (since I dont bake all the time). So yeah.. I found it alright at Salvation Army. But oh mannn...it was a super old mixer! It was super heavy and the design was damn old! I think that was back from 50's!! hahahaa...The color is brown, with big orange switcher..oh gosh..super ugly. It's only 3 dollars though. But nahhh...I can do better than that. So I went to walmart, after convincing -s- million times that I want the mixer now!!! :P He said that I dont need those things until next week since we are going to out of town this weekend. But hey.. what Mony wants right now..she'll make sure she's getting it!!! (in a good way thoughhhhhhh...)

There were plenty of nice shoes too at Goodwil today, but too bad most of them were 6.5 (size). I wear 7.5! (big feet, huh?!)...For those of you who think that Goodwill is the place fo crappy stuffs, you might be wrong. Of course..most of them are used stuffs, but sometimes if we get lucky, we'll get new stuffs (stuffs that people bought that they've never used). I usually go there just to find cute shoes! tee hee hee...I find it really fun going there..just like a treasure hunt because we'll never know what we're going to get that day. LOL

Hmm..we also went to Jung's Asian Store to buy stuffs to cook Chicken Noodle Indonesian style, and Batagor (fried fish paste)! I got the recipe from my best friend's hubby! ahhaha Obviously he likes to cook more than I do. So I steal his recipe! :P..I talked for a bit with the new owner (He is Indonesian but have been living here for quite a hile)..he wants to order a bunker of ice cream from the company that Im interning for. So yeah.. I ll talk to my boss about that. I ll see what I can do. :P

Ok..It's about 10:35pm..Im still at my second job here.. I cant wait to go home..Feels like time flew just like that (after work)...but why it feels forever at my office? hmphh
hmmphh..
Enjoy tonight, guys!

~mony

2 Comments:

  • At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hooray for mixer and food scale!!! woohoo!!! time to make lotsa bake goods!! :) heheheh call me okay! so we can make nastar.... or whatever you please :)

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah..Goodwill or Salvation Army have pretty cheap stuffs; however, for tips: those places smell funny...hold your breath when you're walking in...

    i hate going there..but i have to - :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home