mOnY's Cozy Space

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Nastar? or PineApple Cookie?

Okay.. Im officially wiped out!! It took me 3 hours to make Nastar (Pineapple roll)!!! Oh Gosh!!...The most tiring part was when I rolled the dough into ball shape and filled it with Pineapple jam. Now..I made those pineapple jam from scratch!! Gosh!! It took forever to boil too! ...But hey.. I managed to take pictures.

The first pic on the left is the nastar dough...Looks kinna cute, doesnt it? hihihi. I made 2 batches of that many rolls. I even had a leftover for the dough. I was too tired to roll of it and plus I didnt have much time left because we had to go out to dinner at my friend's house. So,,today I only made 2 batches. I thought that was enough for today..I ll continue to make it tomorrow, if I have a chance. Hmm...I hope the dough will be ok though.

The mixer works really well ..Wow..that is something for a 6-dollar-mixer! I also used the food scale. Works pretty well too! :D tee hee hee..
Oh well...I had my friends tried the cake, but Im surprised that they say it tastes pretty good. I think they were just saying that!!! Guys..please dont do that..I feel really bad if you still eat it even if you dont like it.. hmmphh..but thanks anyway.

Ok..the pic on the right is the Nastar taken right from the oven! Still warm and look at that golden color!!! mmmmm...This is actually my second batch..the size is smaller than the first batch..I think this is the right size for nastar.






The pic on the left is my first batch! hihi..Looks a lil bit pale compared to the second batch. hihih..
I hope anybody who tried this wont have a stomachache..hahaha..




Ok..Im completey wiped out..my hands aches...pfffft...
Tomorrow I will go to Minnesota..just for a weekend though.. I ll be back on Sunday.
I hate it that my comp doesnt give us a day off on July 3rd!!! Tsk tsk ts...Why cant they let us take a day off...I just had a talk with my co-worker this afternoon. He feels the same way like I do. We dont feel appreciated at all. And whats worse is.. We have been working for like 7 weeks, but up until today, we only got paid for 4 weeks..so where's my money for the rest of 3 weeks?
Danggg...I think they seriously need a new management because from my educational experience as MBA, I feel like their management style is really badddddd.... That is showed from the demotivation of all of the employees!! I was told that their employees in DSM was really demotivated.. that they didnt even try to make a good sales on the special day they had a promotion! Dangg... Im not surprised when I heard that.

Yeah..luckily, Im only here for 2 more months, and I ll be outta here... :D
Summer is supposed to be the most fun season of the year..but why am I having such a crappy time? *sigh* Well...at least Im not alone..T feels the same way too..hahaha.. we'll suffer together.

Im going to sleep now, Nites!
Peace
~mony

1 Comments:

  • At 6:13 AM, Blogger Destri Andorf said…

    It looks so good!!! :) I will come to collect my share of these cookies that you made! :) so what time I can come and pick 'em up??!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home