mOnY's Cozy Space

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Tragedy at Disney MGM- Rock 'n' Roller CoasterĀ® Starring Aerosmith

Oh gosh..I just read from CNN.com that another boy dies when riding Disney's attraction! This is the third time..after the first kid (4-year-old) died when he rode "Mission Space" at Epcot Center. Tsk tsk tsk...
Ok..this time..this boy , 12-year-old, died after he rode Rock 'n' Roller CoasterĀ® Starring Aerosmith at Disney MGM. It's really terrible. I cant tell you the whole story but the kid collapsed right after the ride stopped. Read the full story, Disney Tragedy from CNN.com.

I actually rode that roller coaster when I went to Orlando, Florida with bunch of my friends this past May. Those of you who dont know me.. I ammm terribly terrified with the thing called Roller Coaster!!!! I dont know why people love the to ride that thing!!!! It makes me feel super tingly and my heart cant stop beating really fast. I guess, that's what called Adrenaline Rush, huh....
So anyway..I went to all 4 Disney Themepark: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, and MGM. And I rode almost all the coasters, thanks to my friends!!! hahahah...The most terrifying coaster is the Incredible Hulk!!! Oh gosh.. I felt like I was gonna fly off from the rail!!! It was super fast and it turned us upside down!!! Crap!! And usually when the coaster starts, it will go up slowlyyyy then it will speed up when it's going down...but boy!!! This Hulk....we blasted off right when the coaster started!!! I felt like I was riding a rocket or something. Dizzy!!! hmphh. but it was fun.

So anyway...this Rock n Roller Coaster that the boy ride..I think it's not really scary.. Watch Rock 'n' Roller Video to see a glimpse of the ride. Actually, this particular roller coaster is in top of my list of "Not so Scary Roller Coaster"...lol..But maybe it's too much for the boy. Im so sorry for the family.
Hmphhh...Let's wish that the family will be strong and stay hopeful throughout this bad times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home