mOnY's Cozy Space

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Saturday in Minnesota

Hello world..Im currently at Minnesota. Today our plan is to have lunch at Peninsula Restaurant. They serve a super delicious Indonesian meal! We went there last time and we simply could not stop eating!
Im waiting -s- to get home from the interview he is having right now. I hope everything goes well. I m sure he will do great but my concern is on the visa situation. This is really a disadvantage for all of us, International students. Since the new regulation, it is really hard to get approved for H1B visa, let alone transfer the visa to another company. Hmphh..but I told him not to expect anything due to the visa situation. Let's just take this as an experience and to meet old friends! He got nothing to lose anyhow.

I dont know how long I have to wait here, but Im getting sleepier. I slept on an air mattress last night. I should let you know that I move a lot when I sleep. ahahha...My mom even said to me that when I was a little kid, I moved a lot like a horsie when I slept that I would turn 180'! Amazing.. So last night..because of my crazy toss and turn, that mattress deflated! In the morning, I could feel that I sank in the mattress!! Mann...that was not comfortable at all.
Anyhow..here I am right now..sitting in the living room with a laptop on my lap, writting my beloved blog.

Anyway, Im planning to go to IKEA..I think I should buy a wall shelf. You know..a shelf that we can be nailed to the wall. IKEA said..we have to think CUBIC. That means, use the height of the wall so we would have much bigger floor space. I think that is a pretty smart idea. So, Im gonna start looking what should I buy to make my room bigger!
After that, we will go to Mall of America, the biggest mall in the US. -s- needs to buy something there, so we will shop shop! woo hoooo..

Ok.enough for today.. we re still deciding whether we should go back home to Ames tonight or tomorrow morning. I prefer tonight so we would have time to sleep and have a rest since we dont have Monday off!!! :(

Have a great weekend!
~mony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home