mOnY's Cozy Space

Friday, June 30, 2006

Jojo

Awwwwwwwwww...look at this cute dog!!!!! His name is Jojo (as you can see from the picture, lol)..He is a Terrier Mix. He needs a home!
Ok, here is the story..
Jojo was to be put down or put to sleep if he was not adopted until last Thursday. So my co-worker, Jen, she called every of her friends telling about Jojo situation hoping that someone would adopt him. She alsoo kinna begged me into adopting Jojo coz she doesnt want Jojo to be put down. Ohhhh Jen.......Jen is the other Intern by the way. She is a fun gal. She smiles a lot. And She loves animals to death. She told me, she has 4 dogs at her house right now (including her roommate's dogs). She is planning to get another dog, named Missy....
Ok..since nobody wanted to adopt Jojo, Jen decided to take him out of the shelter. Thanks Jen!! So now, Jen has 6 dogs at her house!!! Although she is just fostering Jojo and another dog now until they find a home because she and her roommates cant afford to have 6 dogs at their house. Now, Jen's like telling me about Jojo!! She said, Jojo is a sweet dog..he is houseborken, but he still needs to get neutered. Hmphh..

Then, I told her that I would bring my twin brother to see Jojo next week.

If Jojo interacts well with both of us, there might be a possibility that we will adopt Jojo!!! hahahaha
Oh gosh..this is a big decision, dont you think? I ve never had a dog!!!! but I soo want to have a dog since I was a little kid. But my mom doesnt like animals at all. That's why we cant have dogs when we were a little kid...Sad, isnt it? :P

But anyway..we'll see how it goes later. I hope Jojo will put his best behavior when he meets us next week if he wants to get adopted :D
He looks kinna sad, doesnt he? Maybe he misses someone to love him..well Jojo...We will see you next week!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home