mOnY's Cozy Space

Sunday, July 02, 2006

IKEA + Mall of America + Hongkong Noodle

Guess what that thing is! hihihi..If you get the right answer, you will get one FREE pineapple roll that I just baked! LOL..However, please be advised that those of you who bought this thing with me are excluded from this lucky draw. :P

I have been looking for that thing since long time ago. I first knew that there is such thing sold somewhere from my best buddy, Davina. She owned that and I think it is a pretty cool. Anyhow..this thing is called a Plastic Bag Dispenser. Yupeee...it's a place where you keep all of your used plastic bags that you get from supermarkets or anywhere else. Simple purpse, but yet it is so helpful. Now, I dont have to have a super gigantic plastic bag to hold bunch and bunch of plastic bags! I simply will put those bags inside the dispenser at my kitchen!! :D yay..I bought that yesterday at IKEA. It costs about $1.99. Pretty good deal, huh?! Total I spent at IKEA was like about $16. I actually wanted to buy a wall shelf for my bedroom, but seeing that we have to actually nail the wall made me think twice! Especially, I didnt have the tools necessary and I dont think we are allowed to nail the walls at my apartment. Hmphh..Soo no wall shelves for me :(

After IKEA, we went to Mall of America (the biggest mall in the US). -S- bought a new pair of ROCKPORT sandals, and I bought 2 cute blouses. I spent $8 for those. Tee hee hee. Then, we had dinner at Hongkong Noodle Rest before we head back to Ames.

During our drive back to Ames, I kept dozing off! I was super tired and super sleepy..I survived for the first 2 hours, but on the last hour, I couldnt keep my eyes open anymore. I slept for a while. Poor -s-, he had to drive alone..staring at the dark road without anyone to talk to. huhuhu..Finally, we got back around 1 a.m. I jumped right to my bed after brushing my teeth, wash my face & body. Woo hoo..cant tell how I miss my bed ! :)

Anyhow..I m at my second job right now.Im waiting for my paycheck!! Woo hoo...and I supposed I would have my saving interest from ING this month for about $60. I havent checked it though since I forgot my acct number! :P But, it s all good..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home