mOnY's Cozy Space

Monday, July 10, 2006

Yay!!! A Mireacle.. Once Again!!!

I am soo happy todayyyy!!
I just got my prayer answered!! tralala trilili

For this last couple of weeks I was busy contacting every departments at ISU, asking if they have graduate assistantship position available for this Fall 2006. But some of them did not reply my email *How rudee!! * hehehe. Some of them replied but they got nothing for me .. hix..
Soo..everyday I asked God to please help meeee...I know He will keep His promise eventhough it looks like His plan doesnt go with our plan. Actually, this is what the pastor talked about yesterday at the church.
The bottom line is eventhough sometimes things dont go according to our plan and it feels like God forgets about us or His plan doesnt go with our plan..just CHOOSE to TRUST HIM.

Anyway, here is the story. I used to work for VRAC for my graduate assistantship. By the way, GA is really important for me because it helps to pay my tuition. I got my Non-Resident tuition for around $9k changed into a resident-tuition which only costs about $3k. Big difference, right!!
In addition to that, I still get a scholarship for 25% so I only need to pay about $2300. Wait..thats not it!! I still get a salary in addition to that!!! Woo hoo!! Isn't it awesome!!

This semester, it's getting better.. I will get 50% scholarship instead of 25%. That means, I have to work twice harder, about 20 hours per week. But, I will get a higher salary of course and smaller tuition to pay! :)

So this morning, the first thing I always do when Im at work is to check my email. Well..no news from those departments. :(
But then, a few hours later, I got one email from Director of MBA at ISU. He was asking me if I'd be interested to work for one of the professors for the assistantship!! Woww!!! The amazing thing is.. I didnt even expect him to email me because I did not email him. I think I told him months ago that I might need assistantship for next semester if for some reason VRAC doesnt have enough budget. Ohh, by the way, I m not working for VRAC anymore because they have a budget problem so they cant afford to hire GA. Thats why I need to find another assistantship.

Woohooo....so now he told me I have to do some training in the evening for the job. Hmm..hopefully everything will go well! Thank God!!! :D




1 Comments:

  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger Destri Andorf said…

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) so happy for you!!! ayo makan2 !!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home