mOnY's Cozy Space

Thursday, July 13, 2006

GAP big Sale!!

Hmm..Thursdayyy..yayyyyyyyyyyyyy...that means, 1 day closer to weekend! double yay!
The weather for today : SUPER HOT! Well..it was super hot in the afternoon until 5pm. Then, because our office is like in the middle of nowhere, no trees whatsoever nearby, it makes our office double hot! Plus, the roof is made like some kind of alumunium which absorbs the heat from outside..oh mannnnn, i felt like a beef ready to be grilled! So, for the last hour, I could hardly concentrate at all in getting the palm pilot working. BTW, my project is now to transfer the database that I made into Palm Pilot, which I have no clue whatsoever to do that. I have never used Palm before, let alone transfer the database to Palm?? Hmphhhh... Thats why I emailed my ex-manager at Citigroup this morning, our beloved Levi!!! Ohhhhhhh...how I miss those days!! I actually enjoyed working at Citi rather than working at BS. It was so nice to hear back from him. He was telling me about how they moved to new building and the old building became super ugly because the new owner chopped down all the trees. Not good!!

Anyway, enough about office and stuff! After work, -s- had a phone interview with a company in MN for 30 mins, then we went straight to the mall in the middle of rain. Woo hoooo... guess what?! There was a super big sale at GAP!! Sooo, those of you who havent gone to GAP recently, should go there! Things were sold for like $4!!! -s- was super happy because he got to buy lots of things for $4!!! tee hee hee.. I even bought a blue sweater and a sandal for my twin! :D Niceeeeeeeeeeee

Now, a gift for all of you: a very good music video to watch!! However, please get your Kleenex before you watch this, coz it does get sentimental!!! tee hee heee....
It's Korean, I dont even understand what they're saying, but I get the point since the video really says it all!!! But make sure, you watch it from the very start to the very end if you want to have a good cry!!!:P Enjoy!!!

**KISS **

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home